Sweet tooth club
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Blender
Graphic Designer, 3D Modeler, Video Producer
The Mission: 🎯
This one was a personal project to practice further on my design skills. For this logo, I was brainstorming designs that can be relatable to a collective of people. Then, I was inspired by this print that says “Anti Social Social Club”. It made me want to create a club of sorts for those who have a big sweet tooth like me.
The goal was to create a logo and incorporate that into mockups, and turn it into a 3D model.
Challenges Faced: 🤔
- I wanted to create a group name that was simple yet catchy, and easy to remember.
- Brainstorming various ideas on how to create a minimalistic design yet eye-catching.
- Question in mind: “What sorts of components do I have to implement to visually show the name in a creative way?”
- Question in mind: “What technique in Illustrator do I use?”
- Question in mind: “Which colour(s) do I use for this graphic that doesn’t make things look too cluttered?”
- My design should compliment a light/dark background, as well suit in multiple products types that can be made for print.
I ended up creating a typographic logo with a mix of a symbolic logo. I had to think about the name and went with “Sweet Tooth Club”. I also chose the colour blue as it contrast with a dark background but compliments well with a light one too. The blue also brings out a “friendly” tone to the audience. I wanted to also incorporate it into a 3D video to strengthen my skill in that area as well.